Should you disagree with any element of either set of terms please leave this website and do not use the facilities or read the information provided.
The term The Shutter Co refers to ‘us’ (the company) and ‘you’ refers to you, the client viewing this website.
To use this website you agree to the following terms;
- The content as detailed on this website is intended to be used for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice and we will not be held liable for use of the information as provided on this site for anything other than information purposes only.
- Cookies are used on this website to track viewing preferences. Should you not allow cookies to be used and wish then to not feature as part of your browsing experience, please do not continue to browse this website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this website and reading the information detailed on this website you acknowledge and accept that the information and materials provided on these pages may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Should you chose to use any information or materials found on this website you accept that this is entirely at your own risk, and that we shall not be liable for any effects caused by using this information. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Material and information detailed on this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, functionality, photography and graphics as seen now or in the future, on this website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. If in any doubt about what material as provided is or is not our property or if copyright is owned by us, you should contact us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and will be considered a criminal offence.
- Links may be found on this website to other websites not owned or controlled by us. Links to other websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website to which the link arrives. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website. You should adhere to the terms and conditions of the website to which our link arrives.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.